Our bodies are constructed from the Earth, bit by bit through various intakes of food, water and breath and like the Earth and plants and animals we humans are bio-electrical creatures. Our bodies conduct electricity. Unfortunately, these days humans are awash in a sea of electromagnetic influences from house hold appliances to city wide electrical grids that take our bodies out of harmony with the Earth. You can walk around your own house with a voltmeter to test just how far out of harmony your body is at various locations, compared to our natural Earth voltage, what we arbitrarily refer to as ground or zero volts. The result of this disharmony is inflammation in the body. High blood pressure and arthritis are just two examples of highly prevalent symptoms, in our society, developing from excesses of inflammation in the body.
Earthing is the very natural, but perhaps rediscovered concept, of connecting directly to the Earth to bring our bodies back into harmony with the Earth’s own electrical field. Unfortunately many humans go for days or even years without any direct Earth connection by living in wooden houses, sleeping in elevated beds and wearing rubber soled footwear.
The good news is that bringing back the benefits of Earth harmony is as simple as removing your socks and shoes and walking barefoot in the grass or dirt. See the 100 second video below for a quick understanding and then the “Grounded” documentary movie for a more in-depth overview and testimonials. You won’t be sorry you watched, as the benefits are many and very significant.
- Inflammation has been linked to nearly every degenerative disease you can think of — cardiovascular disease, diabetes, arthritis, glaucoma, autoimmune disorders, cancer and many more. Earthing reduces chronic inflammation and related chronic pain.
- Earthing neutralizes the free radicals in our bodies, significantly reducing oxidative stress and readily recovers us from injuries, trauma and exhaustion.
- Earthing recommended for anyone with an auto-immune condition
- Grounding affects your DNA immediately
- When you ground to the electron-enriched earth, an improved balance of the sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous system occurs.
- Enhances circulation, leading to more energy
- The Earth is the natural antidote for electron deficiency to achieve a healthy balance.
- Improved sleep
- Reduces hormonal and menstrual symptoms
If you try it for yourself and experience your own healing benefits, please post a comment about your experience so that it can help others to open up to this simple natural and powerful healing modality.
100 Second Earthing Video
“Grounded” Documentary Movie
A Great Earthing Overview
This links to a great overview and is also the article from which we copied the list of Earthing benefits.